Thursday 16 April 2015

Production log 16/4

First I made the logo on every page into a button that when tapped returned you to the home/front page. I did this by selecting the logo then clicking 'Buttons and forms' then turned it into button. Then I set the destination of the button to the first page of my magazine. I added this to every page on both the portrait and landscape orientation and tested it on content viewer to check that it worked.

Next I made my first article, I added two slideshows that both switch between two images. To make the slideshow I added both images that I want to include in the slideshow then using 'Object states' converted the images to one state. Then I could make it into a slide using 'folio overlays', I could change the settings so that the slide show played automatically and adjust how long it showed each image. I also added dummy text to show where the written articles would be. On the third page I used the pan and zoom feature for one the images, this will allow readers to see the image in more detail and look more closely at the image. I made a icon in Illustrator to show that you could move the image however when I put in in my magazine I didn't look very good so I used one that I had found on the internet. Once I had finished this I made it into the landscape version.
My design of the pan and zoom button



No comments:

Post a Comment